Inspired by the Olympics - Watersport TastersInspired by the Olympics ?
Why not try our Olympic Watersports Taster Sessions at Hove Lagoon, Brighton? Full tuition and all equipment is provided, including a wetsuit. You get to try three sports for just £25.
Taster session includes
- Dinghy Sailing
- Stand up paddleboarding
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
- Suitable for complete beginners - we train everyone from kids to grandparents!
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 people
- Master the basics of how to control and steer a windsurf board
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Prerequisites: Taster sessions are aimed at complete beginners. SESSIONS ONLY OPEN TO NEW CUSTOMERS SO NEW PEOPLE CAN TRY WATERSPORTS - SORRY
Where: Hove Lagoon
What to Bring: All you need to bring is an old pair of shoes you don’t mind getting wet, towel and swim wear. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.?
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice
Course DatesFor details click on the date.
Loading Course Dates...
There are no photos at present for this course.
There are no videos at present for this course