Dinghy Level 1
Learn to sail Course - RYA Dinghy Level 1 course from Brighton
On the RYA Dinghy Level 1 course our instructors will guide you through the basics and give you an introduction into dinghy sailing in our modern craft on the sea from Brighton Marina.
Learn to sail course content Includes:
- How to sail in all directions
- Crewing and helming
- Awareness of launching and recovery
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
- All specialised equipment is provided
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience - we train everyone from kids to grandparents!
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 people
- Master the basics of how to control and steer a dinghy
Course Objective: Able to sail in light winds under supervision and set your dinghy up ready for next time
SAVE £50 on the level 2 course. We recommend combining this course with the level 2 sailing course. This combination will get you to the stage when you are ready hire on the sea.
All you need to bring is an old pair of shoes you don’t mind getting wet. Waterproofs, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice
Course DatesFor details click on the date.
Matt and Claire - great team. Able to convey the knowledge needed. Clear and relaxed atmosphere. Really good! Great experience all round. Staff atmosphere is very welcoming and well organised.
Excellent trainer- made it a really fun and informative weekend.