Corporate Events Team Building / Stag and Hen activities, events and parties in Brighton
Lagoon Watersports offers corporate Team building in Brighton , Yacht sailing team building, powerboating and water based events in Brighton, East Sussex. Whether you are looking for team building, high adrenaline thrilling activity days, to learn new skills, or an extra element for your conference then we can help you. Contact us for ideas and a quote.
- Team building
- Reward and energise
Events are suitable for people with no previous experience. All training and specialised equipment is provided.
Microsoft, Barclays, 3i, IPC Media, 02, Smithklein Beecham, Investec, Vodaphone, BT, Amex. NatWest, Procter & Gamble, Ernest Young, Garnier, United Biscuit, IBM, BP, EDF Energy, Ramad Jarvis, Coke Cola, Halifax, Sony, Royal Sun Alliance, British Energy, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, Yellow Pages, Softcat, News International.
Lagoon Watersports is Brighton and Hove’s leading provider of water based events. We have been providing corporate events since 1994 for groups ranging from 4 people up to 400. Our clients range from stag and hen groups, small companies and events organisers, through to large activity days for multi national companies.
Lagoon Corporate events in Brighton are :
- Run by highly experienced and friendly and qualified instructors.
- We have provided corporate events since 1994
- 95% of equipment and staff are in house - we are not an agent we are the provider
- We have run large group events for over 300 people
- Fully risk assessed and insured ( Documents can be emailed to you)
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits where required.
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Full club house facilities with changing rooms, lockers, hots showers, cafe and free WI-FI
Lagoon SUP Race, BrightonSunday 8th saw 15 paddlers arriving bright and early at the lagoon to take part in a 5km race out to sea. The conditions were pretty much perfect, with a light easterly breeze and some lovely s...
Lagoon Wake Park at JB SkiA last minute trip to JB Ski managed to draw the attention of 5 of our local riders to enter the first stop of the London and South East Grass Roots Tour organised by Industry Wake Parks. A com...
SUP River TripOn Sunday the 18th May we headed off on a lovely afternoon SUP trip up the River Adur in Shoreham. The sun was shining, the wind was light and the tide was high perfect! 10 Lagoon Members...