Lagoon Watersports offers corporate sailing, powerboating and water based events in Brighton, East Sussex. Whether you are looking for team building, high adrenaline thrilling activity days, to learn new skills, or an extra element for your conference then we can help you. Contact us for ideas and a quote.
- Team building
- Reward and energise
- Zap Cats / Thunder Cat powerboating
- Yacht Racing
- Team Building
- Kayaking / SUP
- Powerboat ride
- Raft building
<div class="\"issuuembed\"" data-configid="\"7915188/2414612\"" style="\"width:" 525px;="" height:="" 371px;\"="">
Lagoon Watersports is Brighton and Hove’s leading provider of water based events. We have been providing corporate events since 1994 for groups ranging from 4 people up to 400. Our clients range from stag and hen groups, small companies and events organisers, through to large activity days for multi national companies.
Lagoon Corporate events in Brighton are :
- Run by highly experienced and friendly and qualified instructors.
- We have provided corporate events since 1994
- 95% of equipment and staff are in house - we are not an agent we are the provider
- We have run large group events for over 300 people
- Fully risk assessed and insured ( Documents can be emailed to you)
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits where required.
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Full club house facilities with changing rooms, lockers, hots showers, cafe and free WI-FI
Club Sessions 2014What a amazing opening weekend and great start to the 2014 season! Starting very soon (the first in May) are our Club Sessions, and this year with a bit of difference. Windsurfing Windsurfer
Schools Sailing CupFor the 2014 season Lagoon Watersports are setting up a Sussex Schools Sailing League to encourage more kids to get involved in watersports. Sailing is awesome to watch, as well as to partake in
Charters from Brighton & BarcelonaBrighton Marina is a fantastic location, close to London and only one mile from Brighton city centre. The marina boasts great facilities with plenty of shops and restaurants. Sailing off Brighton coas