Intermediate Non Planing
The RYA Intermediate Non Planing Course is a great way to improve your windsurfing skills, to a level that will enable you to windsurf on the sea.
You will be using high performance sails with lighter weight boards, to progress your skills to the next level.
Course Content Includes:
- Harness Work
- Faster Tacking & Gybing
- Sailing in stronger winds.
Intermediate Non-Planing Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
- Modern lightweight kit, expert tuition and waist deep water makes Lagoon Watersports the best place to learn.
- Suitable for windsurfers with RYA Windsurfing Level 1 or equivalent experience.
- Master the basics of how to control and steer a windsurf board.
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 people.
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
Course Objective: You will be able to sail on all points of sail in stronger winds, using beachstarts, faster tacks and gybing. By the end of the course you should be ready to hire boards on the sea in suitable conditions.
Prerequisite: RYA Windsurfing Level 1 or equivalent experience.
What to Bring: All you need to bring is an old pair of shoes you don’t mind getting wet, towel and swim wear. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included. We also sell neoprene shoes if you forget your old pair!
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
Course DatesFor details click on the date.
"Outstanding instructor with exceptional communication skills and endless patience and good humor!"
"A must do, also try the lemon drizzle cake"
"Way to improve and learn new skills to cement them in to become 2nd nature"
Dr F Marengoz
"Lucy can pass on the 'feeling' behind the instructions. They are very clear and to the point"