Kids Teen Activity Week Email us
Teen Activity Week is a thrilling week of watersports and land activities aimed at older kids.
The week Includes two days, Thursday and Friday, of yacht and keel boat sailing as well as powerboat driving from Brighton Marina. Plus three days, Mon - Wednesday of windsurfing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding and a host of other fun and exciting activities at Hove Lagoon.
Teen Activity Week at Lagoon Watersports:
- Hove Lagoon and Brighton Marina centres are inspected by AALA, BWSW and the RYA.
- Excellent clubhouse facilities with Café and free wireless internet.
- Staff are RYA qualified, friendly, experienced, approachable and DBS checked.
- Hove Lagoon is the perfect environment to provide kids with water and land-based activities. Our sheltered waist deep lagoon is ideal for beginners, whilst the adventures of the sea await the more advanced sailors.
NEW for 2015:
- Now includes lunch and soft drinks on MondayTuesday and Wednesday at Hove Lagoon, If you wish to opt out of lunch please enter the discount code NOFOOD and save £4.50 per day, or £13.50 for the week. Please bring a pack lunch for Thursday and Friday at Brighton Marina
- Post course photos which you can download at the end of the day or course for a small fee.
Course Objective: By the end of week you will have tried a lot of different sports and activities and had an immense amount of fun!
Prerequisite: Water Confident.
Where: Hove Lagoon & Brighton Marina
What to bring: On the day please bring swimsuit, towel, something warm to wear when not in the water and an old pair of shoes that are suitable for getting wet. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Also a packed lunch on Thursday and Friday at Brighton Marina. We also recommend packing suncream and a sunhat. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment are included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
Availability : If you cannot find the dates you want we can arrange private activity weeks at dates to suit you for groups of 6 or more, please call us.
Lunch: The price below includes lunch of a mid morning snack, soft drinks, hot cooked lunch (inc Vegetarian options) and dessert. Full menu available soon. To opt out of lunch use the discount code NOFOOD and save £13.50 for the week. Please bring a pack lunch for Thursday and Friday at Brighton Marina.