Sportivate Learn to Windsurfing for women age 19 - 25
The Sportivate Learn to windsurf for women age 19 - 25 is the perfect way for young women to take inspiration from the Olympics, and Team GB Nick Dempseys Silver medal in windsurfing and get out on the water and learn to windsurf.
The cost is an amazing £40 for 6 x 2 hour sessions, plus 4 x club training sessions. The usual cost of these would be over £200 each. Place are on first come first served basis. Applicants must be women age 19 - 25 and non sporty (defined as taking part in sporting activities twice or less a week)
The course will be 6 x 2 hours sessions.
Course Content Includes:
- Balance on a board
- Set equipment up
- Windsurf in a straight line
- Turn around (Upwind and down wind)
- Sail back to where you started.
- Beach Starting
- Going faster
- Faster turns
- 4 free session at Lagoon windsurf training club
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience - we train everyone from kids to grandparents!
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 people
- Master the basics of how to control and steer a windsurf board
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Participants will be offered a 33.3% discount on our standard membership rates through out 2012.
Once you have completed these you should be ready to windsurf on the sea !
Once you have booked, either by phone or online, we will contact you to confirm you meet the requirements, if you do not you will be refunded immediately.
Success is guaranteed !!
All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
Prerequisite: Applicants must be women age 19 - 25 and non sporty (defined as taking part in sporting activities twice or less a week)
Availability: Please check at the bottom of the page for course dates
Rules : Candidates must attend 5 out of the 6 sessions
Suitable for: Complete beginners, age 19 - 25 and non sporty (defined as taking part in sporting activities twice or less a week)
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy.