This course is the follow on from the Intermediate Non Planing Course, aiming to progress your skills further and give you the ultimate feeling that windsurfers get when the board gets PLANING!
We will introduce the skills which are essential to mastering sailing on the sea and getting out in the stronger winds.
If no course dates show please contact us.
Course Content Includes:
• Equipment choice & preparation
• Harness technique
• Footstrap technique
• Planing techniques
• Board and rig control at higher speeds
Intermediate Planing Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
• Modern lightweight kit, expert tuition and waist deep water makes Lagoon Watersports the best place to learn.
• Suitable for windsurfers with RYA windsurfing intermediate non planing or equivalent experience.
• Improve your windsurfing skills and windsurfing confidence.
• Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 people.
• Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
Course Objective: You should be ready to plane on the sea in suitable conditions.
What to Bring: Towel and swimwear. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
“Lucy can pass on the ‘feeling’ behind the instructions. They are very clear and to the point”
Dr F Marengoz
“A must do, also try the lemon drizzle cake”