Hove Lagoon is a truly unique watersports location not just in Brighton but the UK. With a sheltered shallow lagoon for beginners and the sea nearby, it is one of the best watersports venues around.
Hove lagoon is right on the seafront at the western end of the Brighton and Hove promenade. We are approximately 3 miles directly west of the Pier along the promenade. We are the two storey building on the south side of Hove Lagoon. Come up the steps at the eastern end of the centre and find us in the office
The safe, shallow and sheltered waters of the Lagoon enable you to progress rapidly as :
- Waist deep water means you can get on and off easily saving energy
- There is no current or tide
- The flat water makes it so much easier to balance and get started than the chop of the sea even on a calm day
- The flat water makes it much easier and quicker to learn the correct technique and progress quickly.
- Lessons are almost never cancelled due to rough weather that can prevent you getting on the sea
- We are right next to the sea, if the conditions are suitable you will get to go on the sea.
- Excellent club houes facilities with changing rooms, hot showers, cafe offering BBQ’s, great coffee and free WiFi
- Lagoon Watersports is a RYA, BWSW and BSUPA school with staff that are passionate and active in all sports taking part at both local and national level.