5 & 10 Hour Membership Passes
5 & 10 hour Membership Passes
You may purchase a 5 our 10 hour membership pass to enable you to SUP or windsurf on the sea. Passes available for 5 or 10 hours.
Who is the pass for :
Customers that want to save some money on hire, go on the sea but don’t want to commit to full membership.
- Can be used for hire on Lagoon or sea (Subject to your ability and conditions)
- Use for SUP, windsurf, kayak and wakeboarding
- Passes are not restricted to one activity
- Use for SUP, windsurf, and wakeboarding clinics
- 10% discount on most courses at Hove Lagoon
- 15% discount in cafe
- Cannot be used for unsupervised hire on the sea. Only valid when we have safety cover.
- Cannot be used for off site hire
- Pass valid for 12 months whether all sessions used or not
- No online booking (Phone and in person booking only)
- Restricted to 2 x 5 hour or 1 x 10 hour pass per year.
How it works
- 1 hour of SUP, windsurf, or wakeboarding on Hove Lagoon or sea = 1 Use of pass.
- Windsurfing on sea : minimum hire session is two hours = 2 uses of pass
- Valid for Windsurf and SUP clubs. 1 club session = 2 uses of pass
5 hour pass : £122
10 hour pass : £235
To purchase please call us or pop in.
Full membership Options
If you plan to go on the sea or wakeboarding more than 10 hours a year then full membership is the best option.
Kids watersports activities for age 6+. Multi Activity Weeks, Sailing, Wakeboarding Windsurfing, Kayaking, SUP, & Raft racing. More info…
Our BTEC Level 3 Sport (Outdoor Adventure) course offers you a direct route to university or employment in the outdoor and watersports industry. More info…
Fun and exhilarating activities for Stag/ Hen groups, Team Building Company days, Schools, Community groups & Language Schools. More info…