Lagoon Watersports Beach and Coastal Sailing Club provides everything you need to have a great time on and by the water in Brighton and Hove. Members can ride the wakeboard cable, hire windsurfers, sailing boats, SUP, kayak, use the surfboards and even take part in Fitness Classes.
We take away the hassle and cost of getting on the water.
- Just turn up and get out on the water! (Booking required for some sessions)
- No need to buy, store, insure or maintain equipment
- Experienced staff on hand to help you.
- All equipment supplied , including wetsuits
- Free improvers training clinics and events
There is no need to buy any watersports equipment, everything is provided, even the wetsuits.
We have two great locations each with its own memebrship scheme:
- Hove Lagoon (Lagoon and Sea)
- Brighton Marina (Coastal sea sailing & yacht club)
Once you have taken a basic introduction you can just get out on the water and enjoy yourself. There are some minimium levels of pre experience for the activities so we know you will be safe.
Each membership has a kids, family, couples, OAP and student options. You can choose to join for a year or a month.
- Land and Waterbased Fitness Classes, including SUPfit and SUP yoga.
- Benefits of Fitness membership plus
- Hire of SUP's on Hove Lagoon and the sea (fair usage policy)
- Sunday Social SUP Club
- Thursday SUP race training
- SUP events, races and competitions for all abilities.
- Option to take SUP's off site
- Hire of kayaks on Hove Lagoon and the sea
- Benefits of SUP membership plus
- Free ride sessions (Subject to booking rules)
- Hire of wakeboards
- Sunday social wake club and weekly women’s wake club
- Thursday evening training clinics
- Free wakeboarding competitions for all abilities.
- Benefits of Wakeboard membership plus
- Hire of boards and sails on Hove Lagoon (See fair usage policy)
- Hire of Pro kit on the sea (See fair usage policy)
- Thursday evening improvers club
- Sunday sea windsurfing club
- Windsurfing competitions for all abilities.
- Hire of Stratus Dinghies, Delphia 24 Keel Boats at Brighton Marina
- Weekly training clinics to further your sailing skills
- Weekly racing and a matched fleet of boats
- Discounted hire rates of our yachts located in Brighton and Gosport
- Crewing and racing opportunities at great discounted rates
- No accidental and wear and tear damage fees
- Kids can be added to individual or couple memebrships
- Kids membership works the same as adult one but with seperate kids clubs
- See kids section
Kids Watersports Courses 2015Are you looking for a different way to get your kids outside in the fresh air, learning, developing and taking on new challenges this summer? We have some great Kids Watersports Courses set up for th...
RYA Dayskipper with Lagoon WatersportsWhether you own a yacht, would like to charter a yacht for a holiday or simply want to learn a new skill - our RYA Dayskipper is the challenge for you! The 5 day practical course requires you to plan ...
Lagoon Ulitmate ChampionshipWhat an awesome day! Super fun, great to watch and brilliant competitors! The Lagoon Championship consisted of competitors battling it out in 3 different sports - Windsurfing, Wakeboarding and ...