Learn to get ‘air’ on a wakeboard. We can help you learn to raley. This is the perfect course to introduce you to the skills and techniques required to commence Air Tricks or improve your existing skills. Sessions last 1 hour with a max of 2 people meaning you get lots of attention.
Coaching can be aimed at those learning to get air for the first time through to more advanced riders looking to do rotations.
The exact plan will depend on your skill level. As a guide for a rider aiming to get air for the first time the course would include :
The course is a great confidence builder and will leave you with the skills and confidence to start trying air tricks in a controlled manner with the right technique.
• Run by highly experienced and friendly BWSW instructors.
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
• Suitable for those with an intermediate level of wakeboarding.
• Maximum of 2 people per session
• Improve your wakeboarding skills.
• Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon, Brighton.
• System 2.0 Cable wakeboarding makes learning easy.
Course objective: Ready to start trying air tricks with a solid grounding in the right technique.
Prerequisite: Can ride switch, ollie and 180’s.
Availability: Course run most weekends from April to the end of October and some weekday evenings.
Suitable for: Age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
Lagoon Wake Park has been part funded by British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW). We would like to thank them them for their support in making this venue as fantastic as it is.
“What an awesome weekend & so much fun down at Lagoon Wake Park. Great weather to be on & in the water”
“Great experience, well taught”