If you already have basic wakeboarding skills, it is time to progress and start hitting the rails! Using the rails and obstacles adds an extra element to your wakeboarding, offering limitless progression and fun. On this course we will teach the correct approach and set up to successful slides and tricks over the rails and obstacles. The course is a great confidence builder and will leave you sliding like a pro!
This course is for one hour with just 2 riders to ensure you get lots of attention.
This course is also suitable for riders that can already use obstacles but are looking to improve their skills or try a new obstacle for the first time.
The exact course plan will depend on your previous experience and goal. For a rider new to the rails the course content would be :
• Approaching obstacles
• Correct set up
• Popping on
• Sliding 50/50
• Board slides
We provide :
• All equipment, including wetsuit, impact vest, helmet and board.
• Full training from a BWSW trained instructor.
• All you need to bring is a towel and swimwear.
Introduction to Rails and Obstacles Course at Lagoon Watersports:
• Run by highly experienced and friendly BWSW instructors.
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
• Suitable for those with an intermediate level of wakeboarding.
• Maximum of 2 people per session
• Improve your wakeboarding skills.
• Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon, Brighton.
• System 2.0 Cable wakeboarding makes learning easy.
Course objective: Ready to use the rails and obstacles.
Prerequisite: Can ride switch, ollie and 180’s.
Availability: Courses run most weekends from April to the end of October and some weekday evenings.
Suitable for: Age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
Lagoon Wake Park has been part funded by British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW). We would like to thank them for their support in making this venue as fantastic as it is.
“Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Alex! After my wakeboard lesson yesterday I went straight down to the beach To kite. I had been having lots of issues riding my board as Control was all wrong , I would get up and go nowhere. Happy to say I managed two massive rides to the left and a short one to the right. My body aches like mad today though . Will defiantly be back for improvers or a private lesson”
“Great experience, well taught”