Kids Courses & Activities with Lagoon Watersports
At Lagoon Watersports, Brighton we have the solution with our RYA Kids Windsurfing, RYA Dinghy Sailing Courses, Kids Activity Weeks, BWSW Wakeboarding Courses and BSUPA kids SUP courses. There is something for everyone! We provide full tuition and all equipment including wetsuits.
Are you looking for a different way to get your kids outside in the fresh air, learning, developing and taking on new challenges? We aim to inspire and help young people to develop their self-esteem, confidence, motivation and teamwork skills - all essential attributes for personal development. Our objective is not just to teach children watersports but for them to enjoy a quality experience so they can feel the rewards from these great outdoor activities.
For children who wish to learn a specific sport or improve their skills we offer RYA courses:
- Kids learn to windsurf - age 8+
- Kids learn to sail - age 6+
- Kids learn to sail - age 12 +
- Kids learn to wakeboard - age 10+
- Kids Learn to SUP (Standup Paddleboard)
For those wanting to try a host of activities, our Activity Week or Teen Week is the perfect choice:
We also offer:
Why Lagoon Watersports?
- Hove Lagoon and Brighton Marina centers are inspected by AALA, BWSW and the RYA.
- Excellent clubhouse facilities with Café and free wireless internet.
- Staff are RYA qualified, friendly, experienced, approachable and DBS checked.
- Hove Lagoon is the perfect environment to provide kids with water and land-based activities. Our sheltered waist deep lagoon is ideal for beginners, whilst the adventures of the sea await the more advanced sailors
- Now in our 21st season under the same management.
Active Life...Get on the waterFive reasons why being active and on the water will benefit you! being more active and on the water can make you feel more positive and happy. being active and on the water is a great way to bea...
Get yourself on the Water...Sailing Open Day at Lagoon Watersports May 30th & 31stSailing open day from Lagoon Watersports at Brighton Marina - see below or signup here
Learn to Kite surf in Brighton BEKS & Lagoon WatersportsLagoon Watersports is pleased to announce that we have partnered up with local kite school BEKS Brighton. Kitesurfing is a great sport. Lagoon Watersports opened and closed one of the first kite sc...