Kids Activity Week Email us
If you are wondering how to keep your kids entertained during the school holidays, then get them involved in our Kids Activity Week. We guarantee you they will have a brilliant time and will come home exhausted!
Kids Activity Week is a week long course where children will experience the thrills of windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, wake boarding, paddle boarding, kneeboarding and on-land activities such as team challenges and treasure hunts.
Hove Lagoon Kids Activity Weeks are now in their 19th year of running and hugely popular with kids and parents alike. Packed with sporting activities that combine fun, exciting and skillful antics both on the water and land.
Activities include :
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Land sports
- Raft building and Racing
- Dinghy Sailing
A typical day for Kids Activity Week:
0900 - 0915 Children and parents meet the instructors.
0915 - 1215 Sailing or windsurfing. On a no wind day we offer a powerboat ride on the sea!
1215 - 1300 Lagoon Lunch
1300 - 1415 Land activities involving team challenges or a treasure hunt.
1415 - 1430 Time to get changed and be collected.
Kids Activity Week at Lagoon Watersports:
- Hove Lagoon and Brighton Marina centers are inspected by AALA, BWSW and the RYA.
- Excellent clubhouse facilities with Café and free wireless internet.
- Staff are RYA qualified, friendly, experienced, approachable and DBS checked.
- Hove Lagoon is the perfect environment to provide kids with water and land-based activities. Our sheltered waist deep lagoon is ideal for beginners, whilst the adventures of the sea await the more advanced sailors.
NEW for 2015:
- Now includes lunch and soft drinks, If you wish to opt out of lunch please enter the discount code NOLUNCH and save £4.50 per day, or £22.50 for the week.
- Post course photos which you can download at the end of the day or course for a small fee.
Course Objective: To have fun, make new friends and try a range of water and land based sports.
Suitability: Age 8+
Prerequisite: Water Confident
Where: Hove Lagoon
What to bring: On the day please bring swimsuit, towel, something warm to wear when not in the water and an old pair of shoes that are suitable for getting wet. We sell neoprene shoes in the office.
Availability : If you cannot find the dates you want we can arrange private activity weeks at dates to suit you for groups of 6 or more, please call us.
Lunch: The price below includes lunch of a mid morning snack, soft drinks, hot cooked lunch (inc Vegetarian options) and dessert. Full menu available soon. To opt out of lunch use the discount code NOLUNCH and save £22.50 for the week.