Kids Windsurf Stage 1RYA kids & Youth Windsurf Stage 1 - Brighton
The Kids & Youth Windsurf Stage 1 course is the ordeal way to learn to windsurf. The combination of special light weight sails designed for kids and the shallow calm watersports of Hove Lagoon beam windsurfing is fully accessible to kids as young as 8.
Course Content Includes:
- All fun no theory
- Get on the water and discover windsurfing
- We'll get you up and sailing around in no time
- Basic rigging, steering and windsurf handling
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for kids age 8 plus, with no, or a little previous windsurfing experience
- Master the basics of windsurfing
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Course Objective: At the end of the course you will be able to sail to a chosen point on the water and return to where you started in light winds.
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.