Kids Windsurf Stage 1RYA Youth Windsurf Stage 1
The Youth Windsurf Stage 1 course offers an ideal introduction to windsurfing, teaching the basics of sailing the board across the wind and back.
Course Content Includes:
- All fun no theory
- Get on the water and discover windsurfing
- We'll get you up and sailing around in no time
- Basic rigging, steering and windsurf handling
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 youths
- Master the basics of windsurfing
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Course Objective: At the end of the course you will be able to sail to a chosen point on the water and return to where you started in light winds.
SAVE £33 on the Windsurf Stage 2 course. We recommend combining this course with the Windsurf Stage 2 course. To claim your discount once you have added this course to your shopping basket just click to 'continue shopping' and select the Kids Windsurf Stage 2 course and you will receive a £33 discount.
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.