Kids Windsurf Stage 2
RYA Kids & Youth Windsurf Stage 2 - Brighton
The Kids & Youth Windsurf Stage 2 course, builds on the practical skills learnt during the Stage 1 course to get kids windsurfing around a course practicing tacking and gybing, enabling you to make progression towards and away from the wind.
Youth Windsurf Stage 2 at Hove Lagoon
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for kids that have completed Stage 1 Windsurfing or have similar previous experience
- Master tacking and gybing
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Course Objective: You will be able to sail on all points of sail in light winds.
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.