Kids Windsurf Stage 2
RYA Youth Windsurf Stage 2
The Youth Windsurf Stage 2 course entails practical skills to get you sailing around a course practicing tacking and gybing, enabling you to make progression towards and away from the wind.
Youth Windsurf Stage 2 at Hove Lagoon
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 youths
- Master tacking and gybing
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
Prerequisites: RYA Youth Windsurfing Level 1 or Equivalent Experience.
Course Objective: You will be able to sail on all points of sail in light winds.
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.