Kids Windsurf RYA Stage 3 & 4 Email us
Youth Windsurf Stage 3 or 4
The Youth Windsurf Stage 3 or 4 course will teach you to set up your board and rig correctly, enhance your stance on all points of sailing and introduce basic harness techniques in stronger winds. Now is the time to hook in and hang on and if conditions are suitable we will go on the sea!
- Introduce beachstarting and harness technique
- Improve tacking and gybing in stronger winds
- Some theory
- Basic introduction to when to use footstraps
Youth Windsurfing Stage 3 or 4 at Lagoon Watersports
- Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors
- All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
- Suitable for complete beginners or those with a little experience
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 youths
- Improve your windsurfing to a level where we would allow youth members to sail on the sea in suitable conditions (with parental consent)
- Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon combining shallow and flat water right next to the sea to make the most of the sea breezes
- We aim to take course photos which you can download at the end of the day or course for a small fee.
.Course Objective: You will be able to sail confidently on the sea in suitable conditions
Prerequisites: RYA Youth Windsurfing Level 1 and 2 or equivalent experience
What to bring: All you will need to bring is swimwear, towel and some shoes to wear in the water. We sell neoprene shoes in the office. Wetsuitt, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Please make sure you read our booking terms and conditions and understand our cancellation policy. Rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.