Five reasons why being active and on the water will benefit you!
- being more active and on the water can make you feel more positive and happy.
- being active and on the water is a great way to beat stress .
- being active and on the water helps you feel more confident.
- joining a regular activity group is a great way to make new friends in a fun and informal environment.
- being active and on the water is rejuvenating
What watersports activities are suitable…
Dinghy Sailing is fun, moderately active at a beginner level and becoming more dynamic as you progress. Our boats are large and suitable for adults.
Yacht Sailing is an adventure waiting to happen, exploring places or racing. Yacht sailing is moderately active.
Standup Paddleboarding is an amazing sport, it is a simple concept, brilliant fun, really appealing and suitable for all ages and abilities. SUPing is moderately active yet you can choose to make it relaxing time on the water or something more dynamic if you fancy.
Wakeboarding is dynamic and active. Great fun, a real thrill but you will know you have done it. Sessions are short so you will not over do it. Age or experience is not a barrier.
Windsurfing is moderately active at a beginner level and gets ore demanding as you head out on to the sea. Again age or experience is not a barrier.