The RYA Intermediate Non Planing Course is a great way to improve your windsurfing skills to a level that will enable you to windsurf on the sea.
You will be using high performance sails with lighter weight boards to progress your skills to the next level.
Course Content Includes:
• Harness work
• Faster tacking & gybing
• Sailing in stronger winds
Intermediate Non-Planing Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
• Modern lightweight kit, expert tuition and waist deep water makes Lagoon Watersports the best place to learn.
• Suitable for windsurfers with RYA Windsurfing Level 1 or equivalent experience.
• Improve your windsurfing skills ready to go on the sea.
• Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 people.
• Run by highly experienced and friendly RYA instructors.
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits.
• Great club house with changing rooms, hot showers, lockers and licensed cafe.
Course Objective: You will be able to sail on all points of sail in stronger winds, using beachstarts, faster tacks and gybing. By the end of the course you should be ready to hire boards on the sea in suitable conditions.
More information: Learn about windsurf board size, volume and how to choose a board
Prerequisite: Start Windsurfing RYA Package or equivalent experience.
What to Bring: Towel and swimwear. Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
“Outstanding instructor with exceptional communication skills and endless patience and good humor!”
“Way to improve and learn new skills to cement them in to become 2nd nature”