Learn to Wakeboard
The Learn to Wakeboard course is the perfect introduction to the world of wakeboarding and will get you up and going on the board in no time!
Wakeboarding is one of the fastest growing watersports in the world. It provides instant fun for all. It’s exhilarating, exciting and extremely addictive.
Your session will start with an on land demonstration on how to get up on the board, and then it will be time to get on the water!
Course content includes:
• Basic stance
• Dock starting
• Starting from the water
• Riding in a straight line
• Turning around
Learn to Wakeboard Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
• Run by highly experienced and friendly BWSW instructors
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
• Suitable for complete beginners. We train everyone from kids to grandparents!
• Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 3 people
• Master the basics of how to get up, control and steer a wakeboard
• Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon
• System 2.0 Cable wakeboard makes learning easy
Course objective: By the end of the course you will be able to wakeboard on a System 2.0 cable system and will be ready to ride.
Prerequisite: The Learn to Wakeboard course is aimed at complete beginners and those with some experience.
Where: Hove Lagoon.
Suitable for: Complete beginners age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
Availability: Courses run most weekends from April to the end of October and some weekday evenings.
What to Bring: All you need to bring is a towel and swim wear. Wetsuit, impact jacket and equipment hire is included.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
Lagoon Wake Park has been part funded by British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW). We would like to thanks them them for their support in making this venue as fantastic as it is.