Wakeboard Taster Email us
The Wakeboarding Taster at Lagoon Wake Park is a great way to try wakeboarding and will get you up and going. Success guaranteed.
Your session will start with a brief on land demonstration on how to get up on the board, and then it will be time to get on the water!
We provide :
• All equipment, including wetsuit, impact vest, helmets, boards.
• Full training from a BWSW trained instructor.
• All you need to bring is a towel and swimwear.
Course content includes:
• Basic stance
• Dock starting
• Starting from the water
• Riding in a straight line
• Turning around
Learn to Wakeboard Courses at Lagoon Watersports:
• Run by highly experienced and friendly BWSW instructors
• All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
• Suitable for complete beginners. We train everyone from kids to grandparents!
• Maximum of 2 people per session
• Master the basics of how to get up, control and steer a wakeboard
• Perfect learning location of Hove Lagoon
• System 2.0 Cable wakeboard makes learning easy
• Great club house with changing rooms, hot showers and licensed cafe.
Course objective: By the end of the course you will be able to get up and ride in straight line on a System 2.0 cable system. You will need to complete the improvers course before you are ready to join our ride sessions.
Where: Hove Lagoon, BN3 4LX
Suitable for: Complete beginners age 14+ (Under 14 please see kids section).
Availability: Courses run most weekends from April to the end of October and some weekday evenings.
Booking terms and conditions apply and rebooking fees are charged for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice.
Lagoon Wake Park has been part funded by British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW). We would like to thank them for their support in making this venue as fantastic as it is.
Course DatesFor details click on the date.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Alex! After my wakeboard lesson yesterday I went straight down to the beach To kite. I had been having lots of issues riding my board as Control was all wrong , I would get up and go nowhere. Happy to say I managed two massive rides to the left and a short one to the right. My body aches like mad today though . Will defiantly be back for improvers or a private lesson
"Got me up on the water .... top marks!"
Great experience, well taught
Very polite and happy staff - nice place to come to.
"Excellent experience, great fun"