What course do I need to take to hire a jetski in the UK and abroad?

2018-02-05T10:38:34+00:00 February 5th, 2018|

The Personal Watercraft Proficiency (PWC) course for the UK. Some countries in Europe will prefer the International Certificate of Competence which you can gain from the RYA Powerboat level 2 or PWC. Once you have your certificate from the course you can apply to the RYA for your ICC.