Get on the water this summer…Harvey Dawkins
Lagoon Beach club could be answer to get you and the family on the water having fun this summer
Join us at the Lagoon and spend your summer at the UKs premier multisports Beach Club.
Sheltered and shallow lagoon that is safe for any abilities.
- The only wake park in England with 3 System 2.0 cable runs.
- Easy access to the sea for those looking for a more challenging experience.
- Fully licensed cafe/bar offering a great range of food and drinks.
With memberships starting from £32 a month*.There is something to suit all budgets. There is no need to buy any watersports equipment, everything is provided, even the wetsuits. Kids, couples and family memberships are available.
Access to all the paddle equipment on the sea or lagoon and the Lagoon windsurf fleet. More details…
Book onto any ride session on any cable as well as all of the perks of theSUP+ membership. More details…
All of the above with access to the Lagoons premium sea windsurfing kit and our fleet of Laser Pico sailing Dinghies. More details…
“What an awesome weekend & so much fun down at Lagoon.” Edwardo Zoppola
- Massive discounts on courses at Hove Lagoon.
- Our Windsurf and SUP fleet is refreshed annually so we always have the latest kit available for you to use.
- FREE weekly technique clinics run by our dedicated team of coaches.
- 5 guest passes so you can bring a friend.
- Discounted PRO coaching clinics. 20% members discount in the cafe.
- FREE monthly SUP trips
- FREE social events
- Off site and unsupervised hire policy to ensure you can get out on the water as much as possible. Even taking the SUP boards to other venues.
- Potential to experience one of our other centres at Brighton marina or out in Barcelona.
The facilities and equipment are all really good quality. The Cafe is brilliant, great food, really great coffee.The staff will go out of their way to offer advice and help. William Brett-Atkin
For more details about Beach Club membership pop in and have a chat, see our Facebook for insight to the club, or call us on 01273 424842 opt 2.
See you on the Water…
*Based on 12 month membership, single month memberships are available. See web site for details.